Sunday, September 1, 2019

First Week of School!


I just finished up my first full week at Cofc! I cannot believe how much I love it here. I started off early at Cougar Excursion and met two awesome girls, Abby and Hannah, as well as scores of other people I see around campus all the time. It was so much fun and definitely worth it. Here is a picture I took from one of the houses on the beach.

 My roommate Grace is so awesome and hilarious; I really love spending time with her.
My classes are all super cool, I especially like my Theater class. I thought I would be more homesick, moving 9 hours away from all my friends and family, but in all honesty, I'm really not. I grow to love Charleston more and more every day and this city is really starting to feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment